Headphones and Earphones Comparisons Tests and Analysis, set side by side.
The results of the headphones comparisons are done with units that we own. The comparisons charts are made on a “Headphone A” vs “Headphone B” system.
The results shared in the headphones comparison tests or any of our in-depth reviews are 100% produced by the resulting unbiased tests done by ThePhonograph.net team and NOT created with recycled information from the web or “by memory” (term referring to “have heard in the past” or “as far as I can remember”) which would incur in a highly inaccurate perception and therefore incorrect results.
Our comparisons provide you with straightforward charts that compare each category of one headphone vs the other one. These comparisons will allow you to easily understand if one model has, for example, stronger bass than the other one, clearer mids than the other one, brighter highs, better sound isolation, etc.
As each of the two headphones being compared in each article is lively compared back-to-back to the other headphone specifically for the production of the comparison tests, it provides the most accurate results and provides you with a direct comparison between each model which will concentrate in exposing the difference in performance exclusively between both earphones.
Even so, reading our corresponding full review of the headphone of your interest is highly advised to get detailed information about their sound quality, performance, capabilities, pros, cons, etc.
Other sections of our website that might be of your interest include:
- Headphones Scores Comparison
- In-Depth Headphones Reviews
- Headphones Frequency Response Curves
- In-Ear Headphones Basshead & Amplification Power Comparison
- Earphones Size Comparison Tool
- In-Ear Headphones Weight Comparison
You may also find useful our Top Earphones Charts with the best in-ear headphones in different categories such as:
- Best In-Ear Headphones for Daily Commute
- Editor’s Picks Headphones Earphones
- Best Basshead Headphones Earphones
- Best Sports Headphones Earphones
- Best Fun Sounding Earphones
- Best Balanced Sound Earphones
- Best Least Fatiguing Headphones Earphones
- Best Bang for the Buck Headphones Earphones
- Best Designed Headphones Earphones
- Best Featured In-Ear Headphones
- Best In-Ear Headphones for Flight Travelling
- Lightests In-Ear Headphones
- Most Comfortable In-Ear Headphones
- Most Durable In-Ear Headphones
- Smallest In-Ear Headphones
- Best Headphones Earphones for Libraries
- Best Headphones Earphones for Bed
- Best Headphones Earphones for Helmets
Headphones, In-Ear Headphones and Earphones by Brand
I like this article ‖ How can I thank you?
There are several ways to show your appreciation:
We hope you enjoyed this article. All the earphones reviews, earbuds reviews, headsets reviews, in-ear monitors reviews (iem), in-ear headphones reviews are made as objective and thorough as possible to provide our readers a way to choose the best earphones, earbuds, iem, in-ear monitors, headsets and in-ear headphones. By providing exhaustive information we allow our readers to even fine-tune their choices to select among the best budget earphones, best earphones for sports, best basshead earphones, best fun sounding earphones, most balanced earphones, least fatiguing earphones, most comfortable earphones, best looking earphones or even for the best cheap earphones to buy. Our resources offer: In-Depth Earphones Reviews, Earphones Scores Compared, an Earphones Size Comparison Tool, a sound frequency cheat-sheet, an Earphones Amplification Comparison Table, a brief audio glossary with the most frequent audio terms and audio definitions, and our Earphones Top Charts (covering the Top 10 Basshead Earphones, Best Bang for Buck Earphones, Top Sports Earphones, Top Balanced Earphones, Top Fun Sound Earphones, top smooth sounding earphones)